Friday 7 February 2014

HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE

I spent my holiday mostly on home. I had no interest to go somewhere. I just slept, watching TV, on-line, did movie marathon. But even though it sounds boring, I really enjoyed my holiday.

During the holiday I've watched many films. I've watched WWZ, Bling Ring, 3 Idiots, Resident Evil : After Life, and many more. I really loved WWZ, I've watched it hundred times but it still interesting. Okay I'm gonna tell you the review of some films I've watched during the holiday

1. World War Z

This is my favorite! I really like zombies film. I have no idea why I wanted zombie apocalypse to be true.... This movie is about United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.
Life for former United Nations investigator Gerry Lane and his family seems content. Suddenly, the world is plagued by a mysterious infection turning whole human populations into rampaging mindless zombies. After barely escaping the chaos, Lane is persuaded to go on a mission to investigate this disease. What follows is a perilous trek around the world where Lane must brave horrific dangers and long odds to find answers before human civilization falls.


 2. Resident Evil : After Life

Woaaaaaaaah, this is my favorite too! My favorite pasrt is when Alice had to jump from a building. It was cool! The story is about  a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

 

And this is my favorite part :





Okay I think that's enough. I'l write later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment