Friday 1 November 2013

Fitrisani Nadhira a.k.a. Nadhira




I have a new best friend in high school. She's Fitrisani Nadhira, we can call her Nadhira. She live on Pahlawan Street number 20, Cikutra. She was born on 21st of January 1999 in Banjar.
I met her in PLiST (school orientation in SMAN 3 Bandung), we were in a same district, district one. But unfortunately we aren't in same class now. She's in X-7 but I'm in X-6.
She is kind of shy person. She's not as fussy as I. She loves playing instruments, she can plays guitar and piano. She taught herself to play guitar, that's cool isn't?  Her favorite subject is English. We're in same class in English and German class.
I like her beacuse she’s kind and funny. Even tough we’re in different class but we still talk and go to canteen together. She loves fried rice she can eat it up to 3 portion.
That’s all abot her that I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment