Thursday 14 November 2013

Unforgottable Holiday

Hi guys! So, this time I will tell you about my holiday :)

Few weeks ago I went to Malang with my friends. We went there by train. At 4p.m. we met on Bandung Train Station. We were so exited about this vacation, because many of us haven't went to Malang.
On the way to Malang we had so much fun! Me and few of my friends didn't sleep, we were plaing cards until midnight, and then we eat noodles and some hot tea. We laughed at midnight and it was annoyed the others, we felt guilty but we just couldn't stop laughing at everything. We very enjoyed the trip!

We arrived at Malang on 7 am, there was people from the tour&travel agency who welcomed us on the Malang Station. Then we took a bus to go to our hotel. We stayed at Wonderland Hotel. The hotel was very cool, they had water boom inside and they also had good view from the room. The temperatur in Malang was cold. After we took a rest we continued our trip to Jatimpark. It was an amusement park. We tried many vehicle at there. It was amazing!

At night we went to BNS (Batu Night Square). I thought it was the most beutiful place I've ever been in Malang!! You must see by your self the Lampion Park. It was the most popular place on BNS. There was a replica of Eiffel Tower, a castle, and many more!

At 11pm we went back to the hotel. Sadly, on the next day we had to go back to Bandung. Me and my friends really love Malang! It such an amazing place for holiday! We wanted to go back there again one day. But we must save our money first. I hope we can go back there as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment