Friday 1 November 2013

My Autobiography



My name is Alfina Rizki Putri Dewantari most of my friends call me Apin or Aping and my high school friends call me Fina.

I was born on a warm sunny day on 2nd of May 1998 in Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah. I'm a daughter of Mochammad Roffiuddin and Lina Dahniar. My siblings are Anggi, Arif, Aji. Now we live in Padalarang, Bandung Barat.

Before my family and I live in Padalarang we lived in Surabaya when I was 1 untill 4 years old. When I was 2 years old  my grandfather passed away then my parents decided to moved to Bandung. We moved to Bandung to accompany my grandmother.

I've been studied at M.I. Baiturrahim, it was islamic school. I studied Arabic, hadis, fiqih, and may islamic subjects in there. Then I went to Al-azhar Syifa Budi Parahyangan Junior High School. I really love Al-azhar! The teacher very nice, the place really cool, I really enjoyed my 3 years in there.  When I was in 7th grade I won physics olympics, I was really proud to represented Al-azhar and Bandung Barat. Now I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm proud to be a student of SMAN 3 Bandung.

I'm a kind of active person. I like to talk with people, I like tell them my stories. My hobby is playing game online especially FPS (first person shooter) and riddle game. My first fps game that I've ever played is House of The Dead, it was a horror game about zombie from Sega. I love that game, and I still have that game. But now I often play game, because I've got tons of homework so it's hard to find time for playing game.

I really want to be a surgeon or an obstetricians, I wish after I finish my study at SMAN 3 Bandung I'll be accpeted in medical school on Universitas Indonesia or UGM.

I have my favorite quotes, I don't know who wrote that, its said "We met for a reason. Either you're a blessing or a lesson"

No comments:

Post a Comment